Job Title: Sr. Product Strategy & Operations Analyst
Calroy Health Sciences, LLC has been focusing on the manufacture and marketing of Arterosil®, the only product proven to restore and protect the endothelial glycocalyx, to the licensed healthcare practitioners. However, we have a broader mission to develop other science-based solutions for major health challenges. Effort towards our aspiration includes but not limited to: forming strategic partnerships with the selected companies to create product ecosystem; expanding product offerings/portfolio to open new market opportunities; developing more robust health management programs to achieve greater value in healthcare. We strive to enable people to live fulfilling lives through our research, innovative products, and strategic alliances. Through academic collaborations, we have developed a new approach to cardiovascular support and will pursue the same success in other therapeutic areas.
Calroy Health Sciences, LLC is currently working with university departments and medical organizations around the world to advance the understanding of the endothelial glycocalyx and beyond. We have already begun cellular, animal, and human studies to understand the function of our patent-pending glycocalyx generating compound used in Arterosil. We strive to expand our research and development of these life-changing treatments. This requires a solid team to serve as the backbone of the business strategy and operations. Thus, we seek to hire a Sr. Product Strategy & Operations Analyst to help us drive productivity, streamline strategic initiatives, establish business processes, and oversee communication, metrics, and programs. The Sr. Product Strategy & Operations Analyst will develop and interpret information to assist management with decision making, provide business-critical insights and analytics to ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
In a quantitative breakdown, the Sr. Product Strategy & Operations Analyst will perform the following duties:
- Manage operational processes and work cross-functionally with key partners to advocate for high-priority projects and drive greater operational rigor;
- Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis to define operational problems and support organizations in enhancing effectiveness and efficiency of business processes across the company;
- Build and maintain management reports that allow the business to track performance, evaluate problems, and track implementation of chosen problem solutions;
- Work closely with management leaderships to identify opportunities in the healthcare industry and collaborate with other department leaders to drive initiatives across sales, marketing, pricing, merchandising, and product;
- Define and analyze key metrics to evaluate product strategy and prioritization;
- Perform customer research and analyze customer and product data to identify actionable insights and provide recommendations;
- Help define and coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives to drive meaningful improvements on products or business operations.
- Master’s degree in information system, operation research or related field
- 4 years of experience in project or product management
- Working knowledge of workflow/product life cycle management and strategic planning in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) to create advanced and polished analyses
Apply to Calroy Health Sciences, LLC c/o Edward Hoyt, 14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright, Ste. 1000, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.